Friday, June 17, 2016

Back Again

Dear Chuck,

Wow, has it been three years since I last blogged about your books? Since then I've read Fargo Rock City. Killing Yourself to Live, and your two novels. Plus pretty much everything else you've ever written, in addition to listening to every podcast and YouTube video featuring you.

Please don't make me out to be some crazed fanboy who's got a shrine to you in my bedroom and who might go Kathy Bates on you someday. I just relate to your work and your takes on life, culture, etc.

Ten days ago I walked into my local Barnes & Noble and bought "But What If We're Wrong?" I couldn't wait for my library to get it. And besides, this is one book I plan on marking up in the edges. I got a whole bunch of things to say about it, and it's all coming up.

Best,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment